Dark eye circle is a very common problem with many people. It may be due to several reasons like watching late night movies, sitting with your lap top for long hours or due to last night drink. Sometimes dark circles may be due to long term illness, inadequate sleep, or due to some allergies or some time it may be due to heredity factor.
There are many remedies which will effectively reduce or completely eliminate the dark circles. Following steps are there to reduce dark circles under the eyes naturally
1. First know the cause of your dark circles before finding out its remedy – If you are in a need of some treatment of dark circles, it is necessary to find out its cause. It may be for prolonged time period or for short term. It may be due to nasal congestion, allergies, inadequate sleep, pigmentation irregularities, sun exposure, thinning from age, your facial features, heredity and lifestyle factors. For each and every cause there is a suitable remedy.
2. Try a natural remedy – Natural remedy is best to treat the problem related to dark eye circle. Natural or home remedies are simply available in our home or garden. Natural or home remedies give the best result in treating the problem of dark eye circles. For using natural remedies you can use a potato and liquidize it. Scoop out and place gently the pureed potato on your closed eyes. Keep it on your eyes for 30 minutes and washes it off with warm water, another remedy is to slice cucumber into thick slices and place this slice over your eyes. Do this remedy daily. It is helpful and effective in reducing the problem of dark eye circles.
3. Get your beauty sleep – It is essential to have a plenty of sleep to reduce the problem of dark eye circles.
4. Healthy diet – It is necessary to take healthy diets to reduce the problem of dark eye circles. Always try to take healthy and balanced diet. It is also necessary to take vitamins and to drink plenty of water. It is said that dark circles may be caused due to deficiencies of vitamin K and also due to inadequate antioxidants.
5. Use cosmetics solutions – To reduce the problem of dark eye circles, cosmetics are also very effective and helpful. But be cautious in using the cosmetics whether they have some allergic reaction on your skin or not.