If your Xbox 360 has been malfunctioning lately, it is likely that you are searching for an Xbox repair service to get it back to working order. After all, Master Chief can’t destroy Halo without his trusty controller wielding friend. To help you get your Xbox back in shape, you’ll need to find a safe and reliable Xbox 360 repair service. Here are five key tips to think about.
1. Repairs credibility: Initially, the first thing to look for with a legitimate Xbox 360 repair service is credibility. You want to be reassured that whatever service you choose is going to bring your system back to you in tip-top shape. One option is to look online to see what options you have in your area. Or, you can ask around and see what credible shops there are nearby. A recommended course of action is to scour different gaming forums or chat rooms to see what other Xbox users recommend. You are not alone with your problems, and there are surely plenty of people out there who would be willing to help.
2. Service longevity: Try to research a business that has been around the block for a while. Relying on newer businesses can prove to be a risky situation, as you do not know whether they are beneficial for your console, or that they even knowledgeable enough in the repair business to be handling your system. The longevity of the business is directly proportional to their credibility as a repair service; they must be doing something right to have stayed in business so long.
3. Affordability: One of the major reasons for people avoiding sending their precious consoles to Microsoft in a neat little box is the simple factor of cost. If you were to send your Xbox into Microsoft, you can easily expect to pay around $150 even for the most straight-forward of problems. If you don’t have a warranty, prepare for battle stations. Take the time to look around and see what alternative companies and services offer in regards to price.
4. Efficiency: There is no sense in bringing your Xbox 360 into a repair shop and waiting a lifetime just to get it back into working condition. In the time that they take to repair it, you may as well have tried to repair it yourself. Finding a company that will return your system promptly is vital. There’s only so long before that beckoning to play Bioshock becomes harmful to your health. Don’t be afraid to ask different services how long it will take to fix your system.
5. Customer relations: Last and certainly not least, you want to look for with an Xbox 360 repair service is their overall customer service. Dealing with an impersonal company that is continents away is not the way to go. You want to deal with a company that will take care of you, be reachable at most hours of the day, as well as give you tangible help with your questions. Legitimate services will be more than willing to cater to all of your questions and needs.
Eric Frey is an avid XBox 360 gamer who has experienced the Ring of Death on his XBox. If you want to learn the methods he used to fix his XBox, then you will need a XBox Repair Guide that will walk you through the process. Eric found a few really great 3 Red Light Fix guides that are guaranteed to fix your XBox. You can check out the 3 best repair guides at www.topxboxrepairguides.com