With all of the in-depth skin care articles you see in glamour, fashion and “ladies” magazines, you would think you would be able to find all sorts of all natural beauty tips. All too often, unfortunately, those articles are literally written to push a particular product and all too often that particular product is some type of skin care product that’s filled with chemicals which means that even those articles aren’t great skin care tips.
There are lots of great tips that are 100% all natural beauty tips that you can use every day. The best part is that some of them are actually free:
1. When drying after washing your face or taking a shower, dry thoroughly and pat-dry your face. When water evaporates instead of being dried off it causes your skin to actually dry out instead of retaining the right amount of moisture to be supple and smooth.
2. By using all natural cleansing products as make-up removers and to clean your skin you’ll be able to get the clean, clear skin you expect plus the lack of chemicals means you won’t be harming your skin as you cleanse.
3. Also, using make-up with all natural ingredients has no drawbacks. You’ll still be able to still use all the same products from foundations to lip gloss to look your best without worrying about negative effects on your skin. Chemical based make-up can’t make promises like that.
4. While all the advertising would have you believe otherwise, having healthy looking hair doesn’t mean you have to buy hair care products that are filled with chemicals either. Soft, silky, shiny hair can be had with all natural hair care products as well and you will have healthier hair in the process.
5. Everyone is discovering that protecting your hair and skin from the sun as much as possible may be the best skin care tip of all. Trying to get a “sun tan” exposes the skin and hair to both UVA and UVB (ultra violet type A and B) rays. UVA rays are associated with skin cancer and UVB rays are the ones associated with sunburn. By keeping your skin protected with sun-block that blocks both UVA and UVB rays and protecting your hair by putting on a hat, you’ll have done the best thing possible for skin and hair care.
While these are just a few tips that help you look your best while taking better care of your skin and hair, the best all natural beauty tips are simply common sense. You don’t have to buy a lot of expensive products and taking care of yourself has never been easier.
Finding natural beauty remedies can make a world of difference because they leave out all those harsh chemicals others put in. Find information on the best natural sunscreen, natural products, health topics and so much more on the Pharmaca blog.