This article is specifically written for new internet marketers. In here, I’ll give you all the information you need so you can boost your traffic, sales leads, and revenue by simply writing and distributing informative articles in the online arena. So, read on!
1. First, create award-winning articles. What makes an article award-winning? Well, it must contain useful information and unique content. It must be well-written and enjoyable to read. In addition, it must be short (but very tight), to the point, and readable.
2. Optimize your articles. Aside from making your articles useful and informative, you also need to make sure that they’re properly optimized or keyword-rich. This is because you don’t want to give your audience a hard time finding them on the online arena. Make your articles appear prominently on search engine listings by targeting popular keywords, by placing these keywords strategically on your content, and by following the required keyword density.
3. Earn the trust and confidence of your readers. It’s important that your readers trust you otherwise, there is no way that they’ll do business with you. You can make this happen by making sure that each of your articles speaks volumes about your expertise in your chosen niche, your relevant experiences, your integrity, and your credibility.
4. Help your readers. Show these people that you’re interested in helping them and that you’re not just after getting them to buy your products and services. You can do this by sharing a slice of your knowledge that they can actually use in reaching their goals in life or in solving their problems.
After creating award-wining, highly optimized articles and after earning the trust of your target audience, the next thing to do is to make your articles publisher-friendly. Here’s how you can do that:
1. First, ensure that your articles are 100% unique. Publishers are very strict when it comes to content duplication and they will reject your articles if parts of it where directly copied from other sources. Also, rewriting or rehashing content is also considered plagiarism. Thus, it’s a must that you deliver original articles. Use your own words and share your personal secrets when writing your articles.
2. The next thing to do is to create article summary, keyword list, and a powerful resource box. Your article summary must not exceed 5 sentences and it must tell your readers what information and benefits they’ll be able to get from your content. Keyword list, as the name implies, is the list of keywords that you’re targeting on you articles. Once these are searched by online users, publishers will show your articles on their listings. Lastly, your resource box is where you can tell your readers who you are, what you do, the problems that you solve, and your site’s URL.
3. Distribute your articles. Submit your articles to all popular article directories particularly ezinearticles. This is the best thing that you can do gain free exposure in the online arena. Once online users access your articles and they click through your resource box, they’ll be directed to your squeeze page or to your website. As you know, this would mean more chances of making a sale.
Sean Mize teaches coaches, consultants, and small business owners how to package their knowledge and sell it at a high price.