Who doesn’t enjoy waking up to a fresh pot of brewed coffee? With so many different flavors, it can be hard to figure out which are the best ones out there. It is definitely a subjective matter. You should try different varieties to see what appeals to your tastebuds. Try to make your own choices about the best options in coffee flavors.
According to our research from a variety of sources, here are some other most popular coffee flavors:
* Chocolate. Believe it or not, people love their chocolate. Now, this could be a bit of dark or even white chocolate that is added. It can be sweet or bitter. The smooth texture that it adds to the coffee is always a draw in for many.
* French Vanilla. This creamy blend of vanilla and cream is perfect for a luxury coffee drink. You’ll find them in all sorts of types. Being one of the most popular options out there, you can find it quite easily to sample.
* Love That Espresso. Yes, especially if you are from Europe, you know the value of a good cup of coffee. In Italy, ordering a cup of coffee will get you this small cup of very strong, very wonderful flavor.
* Go For The Nut. Hazelnut is another one of the wonderful blends of coffee that coffee drinkers are after. When it comes to tasting like a nut, you won’t get much of that here. But, you will get an even taste, one that is not too bitter, yet not too sweet either.
* Amaretto. This type of coffee is sure to give you a little zing. That’s because it is made to taste like the Italian liquor. Most times you will find it called Almond Amaretto.
* Dark Roast It Has To Be Here! There is just something amazing about the flavor and after taste of a dark roast coffee. If you haven’t had it, try it.
* Kona Anyone? Kona is a very wonderful coffee that is much unlike other flavors out there. It has an underlying hint of citrus that is just enough to make you say, “What is that wonderful coffee flavor?”
There you have it. You might’ve heard of some of these, and the others must be new to you. You’ll never know what you’re missing out on till you try the others. Have fun.
On http://www.1-stop-coffee.com/ you will find articles, ideas and products to satisfy all your coffee needs.