Several women are unable to conceive due to diverse reasons, including hormonal imbalance, early menopause, or age factor. They produce poor quality eggs, and thus, cannot get pregnant. Therefore, they can take the aid of an egg donor, if unable to produce the eggs on their own. The advancement in the reproduction and fertility practices has given opportunity to them to conceive with the egg donation process. It is a safe process, with a high success rate.
Visit a reputed egg donor company, which can aid you to experience the parenthood. The clinics have a huge frozen egg donor database, having details of the donors. The specialists perform an extensive and in-depth screening to make sure that the eggs are of optimum quality. Also, a mental examination is done to ensure that the donor is stable, and is willingly donating her eggs. The egg donor process includes various legal and medical procedures for its successful execution. They have to follow all the rules for donating the eggs to the recognized fertility centers. Some of them are:
• The donor has to give all the personal as well as professional details to the clinic, like name, age, photographs, address, profession, etc
• She will meet with the donor coordinator for an initial interview and have to sign all the documents, ensuring that she is perfectly fine with the egg donation process
• The candidate has to pass the examinations from diverse obligations to go ahead in the process. She has to undergo an extensive array of genetic testing, and should be away from the genetic disorders
• After this test, patients have a complete psychological evaluation to ensure that the they are mentally stable and do not have any family history of mental illness
• Once it is confirmed that the donor is completely fit and fine, she is then monitored and medicated to begin inducing ovulation, so that eggs can be extracted through a medical process
• The retrieved eggs are introduced to the sperm in the laboratory where the process of fertilization and growth of the embryo starts
• It is then transferred to the recipient, and regular visits are conducted to monitor the health of the expecting mother and the unborn baby.
Today, the demand of egg donation process is escalating significantly as it is a safe technique to give a birth to a new life. Many aspiring couples have undergone this process to build their family, and to experience parenthood. Surf the internet to get the details of the popular fertility clinics in your area. Meet the specialist, and check its egg donor database to find the most suitable donor.
All the reputed fertility clinics give access to the database, so that you can choose the desired donor. You can rely on all their work. The specialists work with utmost care to ensure that no disease is transferred to the offspring and the expecting mother. So, experience parenthood with this advance technology.