Beautiful people of all ages have maintained that beauty is not as much reflected in the rosy, youthful look of the skin. When questioned about the secret to their beautiful skins, they have always attributed it to a healthy lifestyle and a few homemade beauty tips. Healthy lifestyle and homemade beauty tips are mostly based on the refreshing, detoxifying effects of natural and herbal products with the former fortifying the system’s internal strength and the later protecting outwardly.
Homemade beauty tips, as such, are based on judicial choice of herbal ingredients for external skin care. Some home-based natural skin care tips would be as follows:
• Buttermilk/cream and yogurt make excellent skin cleansers. They are also excellent for giving a glowing, uniform color and skin tone. They have been used for wrinkle reduction and plumping/rejuvenating the skin. What also works great is eating salmon 2 times a week. Salmon is very high in omega-3 fatty acids and is great for your skin and nervous system (it is interesting to note that salmon and spinach are 2 of the best superfoods).
• After-bath application of almond oil is undoubtedly a great treat for the skin – the suppleness and glow it brings to the skin is unmatched by even the very best of moisturizers. Almond oil in conjunction with a TCA peel is currently used by many physicians and dermatologists. The almond oil increases the healing time and actually makes the results even better. Apply every 2-3 months for maximum results. TCA peels are now available for in home use at tremendous savings (please see the link below for more details).
• Regular application of honey or yogurt makes the skin soft and has a gentle bleaching effect. This really does work, but can take 8-10 applications to see visible results.
• Sea salt/sugar mixed with olive oil works as an extraordinary at-home body exfoliation preparation. Basically this will yield a good miscroderm abrasion treatment when applied properly. Apply once per month.
• Different natural and herbal products like Aloe Vera, Basil, Chamomile, Lavender, Marshmallow, Neem, Oatmeal, Sandalwood, Tea tree oil, Turmeric, Witch Hazel, etc. used as facial packs often help to dispose dead cells and impurities lodged in the skin to unclog pores. Side by side playing the roles of cleansers, the natural processes of these herbal products and elements strike the water-oil balance of the skin and help restore its natural pH – good for reducing acne bacteria and similar skin conditions.
If you find it too troublesome to go for natural skin treatments, the safest choice will be the TCA peels. The ready-to-be-used medically approved TCA peels have an answer for almost all skin problems – right from acnes to wrinkles and skin pigmentations to dryness. With long lasting effects, TCA peels give back the skin its natural healthfulness. With no harmful side effects (nearing the gentleness of homemade beauty tips), TCA peels can be safely used for teen-age skin problems.
Two is undoubtedly ‘company’ but three is not always ‘crowd’. TCA peels, balanced diets and a few homemade beauty tips make enviable company when it comes to revitalizing the skin. Especially the above mentioned combination of almond oil and the TCA peel. I have used this myself and experienced a rejuvenation similar to taking 15 years off – simply amazing. Therefore, surrender to the cares of the threesome and be the proud possessor of a youthful skin and look!
David Maillie is an alumni of Cornell University and specializes in biochemical synthesis and manufactures various skin peels and acne treatments for doctors offices and medispas. He can be reached at M.D. Wholesale: Bestskinpeel.com