It seems like nobody has enough time anymore. Everybody is rushing around trying to meet the big work deadline, complete errands, or shuttle the kids to the next after-school activity on the list. With all that running around, unfortunately, many people put their health and wellness on the back burner. Fast food becomes easier than home-cooked meals, self-care routines get rushed through in order to get to work on time; and exercise – well, does running up the stairs at work count as exercise? Anything a man can do to save a few minutes in his busy day is well worth the effort. Luckily, now he can take care of perhaps his most overlooked asset in as little as 10 seconds a day. Learn more about proper male organ care, why it’s important, and how to do it quickly without cutting corners.
About the Male organ
Most men leave the male organ to fend for itself, but such a care plan isn’t doing the little guy any favors. Just like the rest of the body, the male organ ages over time, and that can take a toll on one’s love life and self-esteem – to say the least. An aging male organ gradually loses sensitivity as a result of aggressive self-pleasure and even friction from every day clothing that rubs up against the skin. The male organ also sustains damage to the delicate blood vessels and loses circulation, which eventually makes getting a stiffy that much more difficult. Thankfully, there are several natural ingredients that help keep the male organ healthy and youthful.
9 Ingredients for a Healthy Male organ
1) Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps fight bacteria, which is known to thrive in hot sweaty areas such as the pelvic area region. Bacteria causes odor and infection; thus vitamin A helps keep the male organ healthy and stink-free.
2) Vitamin B5: Vitamin B5 gives the body a boost of energy and improves the function of the organs and tissues – including the male organ — on a cellular level.
3) Vitamin C: Much of the male tissue is made of collagen, which is responsible for the overall firmness that occurs during tumescence. Happily, vitamin C boost collagen production and can help plump up a woody.
4) Vitamin D: Vitamin D is known as the disease fighter of the body; it helps enhance immune functioning and improves the health of the cells throughout the body.
5) Vitamin E: Primarily known as a vitamin that improves the health of the skin, vitamin E can soothe and repair dry, itchy, or damaged male skin.
6) Acetyl L Carnitine: This hard to pronounce vitamin is vital to male organ health, as it protects and repairs unseen nerve damage that can lead to gradual desensitization of the male organ tissue. This nerve damage decreases the sensation of pleasure for the man and can eventually contribute to male dysfunction.
7) Alpha Lipoic Acid: This awesome antioxidant fights cancer-causing free radicals in the body. Additionally, the nutrient also fights unsightly wrinkles that age the male organ over time.
8) L-Arginine: Essential to good circulation, L-Arginine can help improve the blood flow to the male organ, which is, of course, key to a strong hard on. This ingredient works by repairing blood vessels and capillaries in the male organ, allowing for maximum engorgement.
9) Shea butter: Another skin-essential ingredient, Shea butter penetrates and hydrates the skin of the male organ, helping to keep the skin supple and smooth to the touch.
The 10-Second Male Organ Solution
While tracking down each of the special male organ ingredients individually may be quite difficult, using a product that combines all of them can provide all the essential health benefits the male organ needs in one easy step. Men seeking to maximize male organ health should use a male organ vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) on a daily basis. Simply massage a cream containing all 9 essential male organ ingredients into the skin after a daily shower for fast, easy absorption. Ten seconds or less, and a man can be on his way to a healthier male organ.