There are many home remedies that you can use to treat acne and to prevent it. While chemical products can work, there are natural ways of fighting off these infections as well. Are these processes going to work for you? It is important to realize that not all acne can be treated and prevented. Some of it is inherited. And, not all of these things will help you either. Some work for some people and others work for others. Nonetheless, here are some of the many home remedies that you can use for the treatment of acne.
1. There are some combinations of everyday items that can help you. For example, some claim that using one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder will help to rid the skin of zits.
2. If you already have acne, you can take a supplement of Colloidal Silver. This product is a natural antibiotic that can help to rid the skin of pimples. It can be taken in a pill form or applied directly to the pimple itself.
3. If you know anything about homeopathic remedies, you may want to try this combination. Kali Bromatum, Herpa Sulphuris, Antimonium Tartaricum, and Sulphur combined make a very good product for the prevention of zits. If you already have them, this combination can be excellent for getting rid of them faster.
4. Lavender oil is another excellent choice. This essential oil when applied to the skin directly can help to prevent and get rid of zits.
5. Another antibiotic to use is Tea Tree Oil. This product has gotten a lot of attention because of its many uses. In this case, you can apply it directly to the affected area to start seeing results. It will fight the infection and bacteria causing the pimples.
6. Looking for something that you may have at home to use? The use of garlic can also help. Most of the time, you’ll want to use garlic capsules though. They can help because it boosts the immune system allowing it to better fight off the bacteria.
7. Lastly, probably the most basic of all choices is just as simple as eating a well balanced diet and including exercise in your daily routine.