For the sake of your enjoyment and convenience, TOPMexicoRealEstate has gone to the trouble of finding the 25 Top Beaches in the Riviera Maya, making videos, taking pictures and writing descriptions for you to enjoy. How did we choose which ones are the top beaches among the miles and miles of soft, sandy beaches to be found in this area? The following was our method and criteria.
1. We made a list of all the beachfront areas we know in the area. Since the Riviera Maya is none stop beaches as far as they eye can see, and almost as far as the car can drive, this list was really long.
2. We relaxed on each beach. This took a long time. Relaxation, as you know, is something you don’t rush. We enjoyed drinks while sitting in lounged chairs, we took a dip in the ocean, we even made sand castles. Hard work, but, you know, someone’s got to do it. We made some HD videos of this part, in case you want to see how hard it was!
3. We enjoyed activities near each beachfront. Some, like Grand Coral beach in Playa del Carmen have excellent professional golf courses a walk away from the sand. Others have jet skis and kite boarding. Some have excellent restaurants, others have nature centers.
4. We picked out the ones we enjoyed the most. This was the hardest part. We enjoyed all of them. We almost thought of doing it all over again to re-evaluate each beach, but after weeks upon weeks of relaxing on the beach, we thought it might be too much work.
1. Quality of the Beach – Again, with so many wide, sandy beaches with warm turquoise water, it was tough to pick some over others. All the beaches we chose are very enjoyable and very relaxing.
2. Nearby Activities – As mentioned above, we checked out what kind of activities were in the area, we tried them out, and we picked beaches where the nearby services –whether it’s a swanky beach club or simple thatched roof restaurant – were of good quality.
3. Style of the Beach – We chose a variety of beaches. Everyone has their own taste, and each one of us would also choose a different style of beach depending on our mood for the day. Some of the beaches are isolated in the jungle, others are in nice new resorts, others are in the hub of downtown.
Life is tough when you have make choices like these, but during long hours of relaxation and fun in the sun, we made a sacrifice for you, and we hope you enjoy the results!
25 Top Beaches of the Riviera Maya – Your Dream Becoming Reality, We Make it Happen!
Thomas Lloyd has over 17 years of experience enjoying Mexico’s beaches throughout the country, and 7 years of living directly in the Riviera Maya, where he enjoys Grand Coral Beach and the others as a part of his day to day life. He really knows which are the 25 Top Beaches in the Riviera Maya and is excited to share them with you!