When there is a presence of sugar in the blood for a long time then it causes diabetes. This condition of high sugar in blood is known as blood sugar and it may damage different parts of your body like heart, blood vessels, eyes and kidneys. There are three main types of diabetes:
1. Type 1: It is also known as insulin dependent diabetes. In this condition, the pancreas is unable to produce sufficient amounts of insulin. Usually this type of diabetes most often affects children and young adults. It is treated with the help of insulin.
2. Type 2: It is known as noninsulin-dependent diabetes. Usually this type of diabetes is related with insulin resistant cells. Commonly it affects older adults.
3. Gestational: This type of diabetes is related with pregnancy.
Some of the important causes of diabetes are overweight, physical inactivity, hereditary, having a history of hypertension, having a history of gestational diabetes and many others.
Some of the important symptoms of pregnancy are frequent urination, excessive thirst, extreme hunger, unexplained weight loss, poor circulation, tingling or numbness in hands or feet, poor sleep, poor circulation, irritability, very dry skin, sores which takes time to heel, more infections than usual, feeling of too much tiredness.
It is advisable that especially at initial stage you can treat diabetes naturally. In the long run it may be not so much effective but try to control your diabetes with natural treatment. So you should start your treatment with the help of natural treatment like:
1. Diet: Diet is very much important in controlling your diabetes. If you will follow a proper diabetic diet then it will help you in lowering your blood glucose. Thus diet plays a vital role in reducing your blood sugar, reduces insulin level and also reduces the need for medications. The diabetic diet will also help you to reduce your weight, reduces your blood sugar and also support overall health and energy.
2. Exercise: Doing regular exercise is very effective in controlling the level of your blood sugar. Regular physical activity will help you in reducing your weight, lower blood sugar, improves insulin sensitivity, strengthen the immune system, improve circulation, lowers blood pressure, lower bad cholesterol, raises good cholesterol and also reduces the risk of heart disease.
3. Nutritional supplements: Intake of nutritional supplements on daily basis is very much essential for diabetic. These supplements are very effective in reducing the level of blood glucose, reducing the level of cholesterol, trigycerides, blood pressure and risk of heart diseases.