An increasing number of men are recognizing the importance of daily care when it comes to the health and function of their male organ, and many are turning to products like male organ health creams to support healthy, supple manhood tissue. For those who are considering using a male organ cream, but who have questions about what they can really expect, the answers to the following FAQ should provide valuable insight about proper male organ care.
1. What is a male organ cream? More than just a body lotion, a male organ health cream is formulated with specific ingredients that target the manhood tissue, with the function of the male organ and common issues in mind. A good cream contains amino acids that support healthy nerve function and cell metabolism, as well as vitamins for cellular repair. Antioxidants are also included to reduce harmful oxidation that can lead to early signs of aging. A male organ health cream is not a cure for any disease or condition, but it can help improve the appearance and sensitivity of the member in many individuals.
2. Why should I use a male organ cream, anyway? Men often take a minimalist approach to male organ care, assuming that things will take care of themselves. On the other hand, these same men often have complaints about dry, rough, sore male organ skin, not to mention loss of sensation – these are often caused by aggressive self-pleasuring practices or the friction caused by intimacy.
3. Does it really work? When used as directed by men who are looking for smoother, more responsive manhood tissue, positive results are generally reported. Again, men should not consider a male organ health cream as a cure, and any health concerns should be addressed by a doctor.
4. Can a male organ health cream cure partner-transmitted infections? Sensually transmitted infections cannot be “cured” by a manhood cream. Any man who suspects he has contracted an infection should avoid any sensual contact and consult with a doctor for testing and treatment. In addition, active men should be tested regularly for partner-transmitted infections, as not all of them have visible symptoms.
5. How much should I use? A small amount – enough to cover a fingertip – is generally sufficient – check the package instructions for specifics on individual products. It is not beneficial to use more than the recommended amount, as it may not be fully absorbed and will leave the skin sticky.
6. How do I apply it? For maximum absorption, a manhood cream should be applied after a shower or bath, when the skin is warm and the pores are open. The cream should be massaged gently into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
7. Is it OK to have relations after applying it? The cream should be fully absorbed into the skin, so that it is no longer sticky or damp, before any intimate contact takes place. If a partner is sensitive to any of the ingredients, it is best to wash the area thoroughly before intimacy.
8. What about oral contact? The same recommendations apply here – allow the product to be fully absorbed, and wash the area if a partner has a sensitivity or allergy to any ingredients in the cream.
9. What happens if I have a reaction to the cream? Men who experience any adverse reactions should immediately wash the area thoroughly with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water, taking care to rinse away all traces of the product. Avoid future use if this occurs.
10. Which cream should I try? Before buying a cream, there are a couple of things that a man should consider. First, of course, is the ingredient list – a quality male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) should contain a rich blend of vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants to nourish the manhood tissue and support optimum function. Second is the guarantee – if the product does not work as advertised, then it is important to know that there is an option to return the item for a refund.