Most men don’t need a list of reasons to have more romance – it feels good, he wants it, end of story. But for those who do need a little extra motivation, there are several proven scientific reasons why intimacy is good for the health! So, perhaps next time the other partner just isn’t in the mood, the following reasons could be listed on the pro-intimacy side of the conversation. After all, he is just being a loving husband or boyfriend concerned about his partner’s health and wellness, right? Read on to learn 12 reasons to have intimacy tonight, as well as how to maintain a healthy male organ that is capable of doing the job.
12 reasons to get it on tonight
Here are 12 reasons scientists have found as to why having intimacy boosts one’s health – yes, there are many scientists out there studying the intimacy habits of couples all to tell the world what they already know: intimacy is good!
1. Boosts the immune system – That’s right, less sick days at work for people who have more frequent relations.
2. Hang onto that youthful look – Turns out people who continue to have healthy romantic lives as they age look younger – and probably feel younger, too!
3. Decreases stress, anxiety, and depression – While not a substitute for appropriate mental health management and care, intimacy releases endorphins that can temporarily boost a funky mood.
4. Boost fertility – The more a man has relations, the better quality his sperm is. On the flip side of things, frequent intimacy helps balance out a woman’s hormones and regulate her periods, increasing her chances of conceiving.
5. Burns calories – The average session in the sack burns about 200 calories, which is equivalent to running for 15 minutes or so – but much more fun than jogging!
6. Improved quality of sleep – It’s no secret that men tend to get sleepy immediately after intimacy. The release of chemicals following emission relaxes the muscles and can induce sleep, making it an excellent solution for the occasional bout of insomnia.
7. Relieves headaches and other pains: An emissions releases the hormone oxytocin and other endorphins, which serve as natural painkillers. What’s more? The natural painkillers are so strong they can even relieve the pain of a migraine headache!
8. Boosts blood flow – Intimacy improves circulation to the entire body and stimulates blood flow to the brain, because of the increase in heart rate and deep breathing that comes with the activity.
9. Fights cancer – Some studies suggest that the more frequently a man gets off, the lower his risk of prostate cancer. Although the jury is still out, if there is a potential link between the two, it can’t hurt to up the amount of intimacy one is having every month.
10. Improves self-esteem – Believe it or not, people who get down and dirty more often tend to have higher confidence in their body and overall greater self-esteem.
11. Improves bad cholesterol – A frisky romantic life can lower the level of bad cholesterol in the body, creating a more favorable ratio of good to bad cholesterol. No meds needed!
12. Better dental health – The kissing that tends to come with intimacy stimulates saliva production, which helps cleanse the teeth and lower the acidity of the mouth; all this can translate to better dental health.
Keeping the male organ ready for intimacy
In order to reap all the healthy benefits of intimacy, a man needs to be healthy enough to have relations in the first place. To keep the male organ healthy, a man should ensure his heart is also healthy, because many of the problems a man has with his equipment come back to circulation issues. Getting plenty of exercise, eating a well-balanced diet, avoiding alcohol, and not smoking all help keep the heart and the male organ healthy. Additionally, men should use a male organ vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) packed with male organ-specific vitamins and minerals. Selecting one with L-Arginine can also improve blood flow to the male organ allowing for improved oxygen exchange and a healthier manhood, men should also look for products that contain high-end moisturizers to help prevent chafing and irritation from all the increased time in the sack.