Share, , Google Plus, Pinterest,

Print

Posted in:

New Stamford Homes in Peterborough


Stamford Homes operates throughout the East Midlands and Lincolnshire, and offer a fantastic range of new homes in Peterborough.

FOLLOWING overwhelming success at its plush Hampton development in Peterborough, Stamford Homes is offering great seasonal savings on the last remaining apartments.

The H20 development at Hampton Vale was officially launched just over six months ago – comprising a stunning range of 13 two-bedroom apartments, including the luxurious Penthouse.

Customer demand for chic apartment living has meant that only two apartments now remain, one of which is ready to move into now and the other due for completion in January 2010.

With carpets included and an already reduced price tag of £139,995 and £129,995 respectively, customers can make additional savings through a choice of popular schemes.

They can opt for the EasyStart shared equity scheme, where they can own 100 per cent of the home in Peterborough (or anywhere for that matter), for 85 per cent of the price (with Stamford Homes meeting the remaining 15 per cent) OR five per cent deposit paid.

And as the Government’s Stamp Duty exemption holiday draws to a close, there is a last chance to save even further as the homes both currently qualify for Stamp Duty exemption.

Built to high specification and offering contemporary living in a vibrant location, the H20 apartments are built in a four-storey block spread across three floors. An ideal location for your Peterborough home.

Each apartment has its own secure parking allocation, and benefit from a flowing open plan living and dining/kitchen area.

The apartments occupy a prime location on the edge of Stamford Homes’ development, close to the one of the lakes where wildlife experts have created a habitat to encourage a wide selection of animal and bird life including the protected Great Crested Newt.

Further information is available from the sales team 01733 248731.

Walker Jeff is associated with Stamford Homes, a specialist regional house builder developing new homes in Peterborough. Stamford Homes is a brand of Galliford Try Group which is one of the UK’s leading companies in both the construction and house building markets, developing around 3000 fabulous homes annually.