Are you and your special someone planning a romantic getaway? Are you finally able to take that second honeymoon or the trip you’ve always wanted? If you want to make the most of your romantic getaway, make sure you follow our pre-trip checklist for 10 excellent tips to a happy, romantic getaway.
To make the most of your romantic getaway and so that you do not have to stress and worry over things while you are there, you should follow this pre-trip checklist to make sure you have a happy romantic getaway.
1. Research your destination. Make sure you know about where you are going and why you have chosen this destination. Have a good idea in mind of all the romantic things you can see and do there before you get there.
2. Form an itinerary. Even if it just includes sitting around the spa or soaking up the sun on the beach, you want to have somewhat of a plan for what you will do on the vacation and when.
3. Book your flights ahead of time. If you are booking yourself, don’t forget inter-island such as on Fiji and Tahiti. You don’t want to be inconvenienced on the trip by forgetting (or not knowing) about a relay flight somewhere or having to pay more because you didn’t know to book it ahead of time.
4. Pack proper clothing. You need to make sure you have proper attire to be comfortable while on your trip. Depending on what you are doing while you are there, you may need different types of clothing. Make sure if you are surprising your lover with the trip plans and destination, you still give them opportunity to have proper attire.
5. Passports! If you are traveling out of the country, be sure to get your passports well ahead of time so you do not have to worry about it in the last minute. This is also when you should find out if you need immunizations before you leave. Some have to be taken as a series over the course of several days or weeks so be sure you allow enough time.
6. Plan a sexy evening together. This could be a good idea for your first night there when you might not feel like doing anything else. Plan to stay in the room with a bottle of wine or champagne and enjoy each other. You can get room service or have something delivered.
7. Plan for a romantic meal. If you really want to have a happy, romantic getaway, you should plan your meals ahead of time or at least a couple of them. Take time to investigate the area and find out about romantic restaurants or dinner spots where you can take your lover.
8. Valuables! You may decide not to bring any valuables along or to be sure ahead of time that you have a proper place to secure your valuables so you don’t ruin your romantic vacation with worries over lost or stolen items.
9. Plan to play. Don’t forget to pack any special fun items to bring along such as new lingerie, a sexy CD or other toys or items you can enjoy on this special getaway with your lover.
10. Remember to have fun! The most important tip we can give is that this romantic getaway is supposed to be an opportunity for the two of you to spend some quality time together and show that you appreciate one another. Remember to have fun and enjoy your time together.
Jonathan Sapling is a well-known writer about romantic getaways and relationship improvement.
To read more about romantic getaways go to: Best Romantic Getaway Site
Or visit his blog about: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Love, Marriage and Romance