The economic resurgence of all the countries is rising day by day just like the meters of a taxi. The only difference is that the later makes people frown at the taxi driver, while the former brings smiles to our faces.
John, a well established software engineer in the IT sector; after working with IT giants there is no dearth of fame, prosperity and economy in his life. But the factor which is affecting him the most is, after a day of hectic work he hardly gets the time and scope to pamper himself. Gone are the days of 9-5 work. These days people spend 10-12 hours in their office. This 24*7 work culture is leading to more and more of stress and strains thus affecting the physical health as well.
The aromatherapy specialists feel that it is more important to ward off the stress and tensions related to work and this could help people lead a better life. Emotionally drained and fully exhausted at the end of the day, a bit of rejuvenating aromatic relaxation and stress relief helps a lot.
Stress Management – Adults
1. Take a refreshing bath – Drain out the stress of the day by adding 5 drops of Chamomile and Lavender, 3 drops of Geranium and 2 drops of Lemon into warm water and take a refreshing bath.
2. Body cologne – Blend 3 drops of Chamomile and Lavender, 2 drops of Geranium and Lemon in a cup of water. Put the mixture into a sprayer; use it as natural cologne throughout the day. It helps you remain clam and controlled.
3. Relief from Headache – Want to get rid of nagging headaches? Make a blend using 1 drop of Chamomile, Geranium and Lemon, 2 drops of Lavender into 2 ounces of a body lotion that you use. Take a small amount and massage your forehead, neck, eyes and the back of years. It acts as a wonderful stress relief in case of headaches.
4. Massage – Rejuvenate yourself with the help of relaxing massage with a blend of 2 drops of Cedar, Ylang-Ylang, Clary Sage, and Lavender into 2 ounces of your body lotion.
Stress Management – Children
These days even the little ones are not being spared from being stressed up. It is very important to free them from all kinds of stress, strains and tensions. The stress busters for the children are as follows:
1. Body lotion – To minimize the level of anxiety within the little ones, give them a massage using 6 drops of Chamomile and Lavender and 4 drops of Geranium into 2 ounces of their body lotion. It will also keep the child’s skin toned and supple.
2. Room spray – Room sprayer is very important and the perfect freshener contains 10 drops Orange and Lavender and 6 drops Nutmeg mixed into 1 cup of water. This gives the child a sense of comfort and clarity.
One of the primary purposes of writing this article is to open up the world of aroma to all the individuals, to expose each and every single male as well as female to a heightened awareness of the subtle conditions existing around them that may have a significant effect upon their well-being.
Abhishek is the owner of MysticBoard.com where recently he has opened up the section of Aromatherapy. http://www.mysticboard.com/aromatherapy which will shower upon you information related to the various effects of the oils, the scent, their uses, the message and much more.