How to remove dark circles under your eyes:
1. Try and sleep for about 8 hours every day. As much as possible, follow a routine, like going to bed regularly at 10 PM and waking up by 6 AM. Avoid sleeping late and getting up late in the morning.
2. Wash your face with water after you wake up. Drink lot of water in the morning and go for a walk. Try to exercise in the morning.
3. Avoid tea, coffee, smoking and alcohol.
4. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water everyday.
5. Drink lots of juices, lime juice, buttermilk and liquids.
6. Avoid spicy and oily foods. Include lots of curds, milk, eggs, fish, fruits and leafy vegetables in your diet.
7. Wash your eyes with cool water about 5-6 times a day.
8. Massage the area under your eyes with milk using your fingertips.
These tips should certainly help in some way to rid those tired looking eyes of the dark circles.
Kevin Pederson has been managing a number of natural home remedies websites which have information on
simple home remedies and diets to cure some of the common health and beauty problems .