Here are ten steps that you can follow to lose weight, keep it off, and explode your energy levels.
1. Eat in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. Be very thankful for the food you are given to eat. In most cases something that was living was sacrificed so you could eat. Taste and enjoy every bite you take.
2. Don’t over-eat. Only eat until you are 80% full. You will notice that about ten minutes later you will feel full.
There is a slight time delay between eating the food and your body registering itself as full. That is usually why you feel tired weighted down after eating everything on your plate at a restaurant.
Your brain and taste buds are satisfied, but your body has to pay the price. Once you get used to this you should also see an increase in energy levels because the body is getting the right amount of food.
3. Chew all of your food thoroughly. You also should limit how much you chew gum, it stimulates your digestive juices unnecessarily.
4. Drink at least 8 cups of purified water every day. You should drink water between meals only. I know it may seem crazy that I have to mention this, but: soda, juice, and coffee are not water.
I have had many of my clients tell me that they don’t need water because the drinks I just listed usually have water within the ingredients. Every time I respond, “are you kidding me!”
5. Do not consume large amounts of liquid right before, during, or after any meal. This diluted your digestive juices. That also goes for frozen drinks with meals because they freeze digestive enzyme cells, which interrupts the digestive process.
6. Do not eat fruit and meat together. This can give you an upset stomach.
7. Allow your digestive system some rest time. This means that you should try not to eat within at least two hours of your bedtime. Your body requires a fasting period (not eating) of usually ten to twelve hours in order to cleanse and rejuvenate itself properly. Try it, you will wake up with more energy.
8. Include raw(uncooked) vegetables with each meal, that way you provide your body with enzymes that break down the food particles you eat.
9. Please choose healthy food choices. The above recommendations will do little to no good if you eat a lot of fast food, and other junk food. Remember you are as healthy as what you put into your body.
10. Eat spicy! It helps cleanse the body and it increases your metabolism. Pay attention next time you eat something spicy, as long as you don’t eat too much food, you should feel a lot of energy afterward.
I am not asking you to burn your tongue off or go into convulsions, but you should eat as much spicy food as you can tolerate. If it does get to hot, drink milk or something creamy, not water. Water makes the burn worse.
I have followed these healthy eating habits for the past two years and have been able to lose weight, keep it off, my energy levels have sky-rocketed (now I want to exercise every day instead of forcing myself), and my mind is clearer. Follow these same rules and you should see the same results!
Brue M. Baker, is an expert on natural health and fitness who has helped people from all across the country sky-rocket their health and well-being. Rather than hitting your head against a wall trying every natural nutrition product out there, let Brue introduce you to what he has found to be the best natural health products on the planet.
Visit DynamicHealthTips.com for all the details.