This appliance can give a fabulous appearance with very little time investment. And while it’s easy to enhance one’s do with the use of a curling iron, not all curling irons are made the same. Regardless of which model you choose, don’t forget to spritz your hair with some hairspray, or else they may lose their curl when your night has not even ended yet!
One more useful technique in applying a curling iron is dealing with the hair’s ends. Placing them under or flipping these ends a bit wildly will work wonders. A curling iron is an all-around device enough to curl specifically the strands that needed curling in whichever way a person wishes to have. Even if the need is to just curl more small parts of the hair, a curling iron can be successful in curling your whole hair as well. It might be a tedious job for some as a curling iron may consume about five minutes or less to forty-five minutes onwards, depending on the hair type and the intricacy of the style one wishes to achieve.
Our top 4 choice curling irons are:
1. Farouk CHI 1-inch Ceramic Ionic Spring Curling Iron
This is very effective in creating your own personal styles. It includes heat settings, a swivel cord, a professional spring grip, 1-inch diameter barrel, and assurance that it curls hair quickly and efficiently. It is made of Plastic, ceramic, titanium, and rubber. It has a dimension of 12 in. x 3 in. x 5 in.
2. Conair 2-in-1 Straightener and Curling Iron
Its technology glides across the hair’s surface easily, distributing heat evenly for silky, smooth, and conventional styling results. All components are imported with a size of 3.8 x 0.5 x 15.0. Among its features are:
– 60-second instant heat-up
– Optional turbo heat features that increases temperature up to 68 degrees which maximizes results, locking in the style
– It has a uniformed heat recovery feature maintains optimum temperature for consistent styling
– With 25 variable heat settings
– Automatically turns off
– Maintains a cool tip
– With a 6′ line cord
3. Vidal Sassoon Gold-Plated Professional High-Heat Curling Iron 2
Has a high heat – no heat loss capacity that stays at set temperature curl after curl. For fine, thin hair – heat level is 1-6, wavy to medium hair – 7-12, thick hair – 13-18, and for coarse, hard-to-curl hair – 19-25.
– 2 barrel that creates large, loose curls
– 25 heat settings to customize the heat to any hair type
– With 60 second fast heat-up
– High-heat – but definitely no heat loss; which stays at set temperature curl after curl
– Glamorous with 24K Gold-plated barrel that heats better and last longer
– On indicator light
– It has a cool tip
– Comes with a safety stand
– Tangle-proof swivel cord
– Worldwide Dual Voltage for convenient use when traveling
– New Soft-Grip Handle
– With one-year limited warranty
4. 1 1/2 Jumbo Curling Iron for Hair
Among its features are :
-2 heat settings
-60 second heat up
-comes also with a 24k gold plated barrel
-power indicator light
-conveniently has a safety tip and safety stand with tangle free swivel cord.
-Look for a curling iron with not only one but multiple settings. This will allow selecting the enough amount of heat level for the hair.
-That using curling irons for too long or too often can dry out and sometimes burn the hair. Pay special attention to the number of usage each week and potential split ends. Trimming the hair on a regular basis can be a precaution of avoiding the damage to go up to the hair shaft.
-Curling irons come in different sizes. The narrower the barrel, the tighter and lasting the curl.
For more great curling iron related articles and resources check out http://curlingiron.haircarehaven.com