Are you afraid to wear black because tiny white flakes might drop down on your shoulders? Do you often scratch your head because it itches? If you are undergoing these situations, you need to end it now. How? Get rid of dandruff for good! Air pollution makes maintaining a healthy scalp and hair a difficult task. One of the most known and hated hair ailments of all is dandruff. Although it is quite an irritation to have dandruff, this is still very common. People, no matter what their age, can have uncontrolled dandruff. One out of every two people in the world has had dandruff problems at some point or another.
The cure could be just right inside your home! Try one of these homemade remedies:
1. The glycerine treatment
– Combine 1 tablespoon glycerine, 1 tablespoon colconut oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and 1 egg. Mix until the materials form a paste.
– Put this on your scalp. Make the treatment settle in the scalp for about one hour.
– Then wash your hair using a shampoo. Do this once each week.
2. Tamarind and Sugarcane
– Dampen tamarind using water and combine it with molasses.
– Put these mixed ingredients on your scalp.
– After 1 hour, cleanse it using a shampoo. Do this once each week.
3.The vinegar and water treatment
– Mix 2 teaspoons of vinegar and 6 teaspoons water.
– Put this on the scalp before bedtime. Just let it stay the whole evening. Use a towel to wrap around the head overnight.
– When you wake up in the morning, rinse the hair again with the vinegar and water mix. This should be done for several months to be effective.
4. Lemon Juice and Vinegar
– Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice with 2 teaspoons vinegar.
– Massage this mixture to the scalp. After massaging, apply egg shampoo to the hair.
5.Sulfur and Spirit
– Combine 1 part sulfur powder, 2 parts surgical spirits, one part almond oil and 4 parts distilled water or rose water.
– Apply this on the scalp continually and the dandruff will not come back.
6.Thyme and Water
– 2 cups dried thyme and water should be boiled in a span of 10 minutes
– When the concoction cools, massage the hair and scalp and let it stay for 30minutes.
– Then wash with water and observe your renewed hair that is free from dandruff.
7. Fenugreek seeds
– Dip fenugreek seeds in water overnight
– The next day, massage the mix on the head
– Leave it there for a while. Then wash it with a shampoo that is mild.
8.Hazel with Lemon
– Combine 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice with 100 grams witch hazel
– Add 200 ml water
– Use this mixture to wash hair. This should be done numerous times to keep dandruff away.
9.Olive oil and almond oil
– Combine equal parts almond oil and olive oil
– Massage on the scalp and let it stay for 5 minutes
– The wearer can feel the warmth on the scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
10. Pain killer that kills dandruff
-Crush two aspirins and mix with gentle shampoo
– Put it on the scalp and let it stay for 2 minutes
– Rinse and take out all the aspirin particles on the head
For more great dandruff related articles and resources check out http://dandruff.haircarehaven.com